Assistant Business Manager
Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent and Grades 2-3
The District Office (Janelli Annex Office) is where you find the Superintendent's Office and the Business Office.
- Process payroll, bills and school purchasing
- Serve as the human resources department
- Manage tuition and fee collection through FACTS Management
- Make Facility Use reservations and process CORI requests
- Serve students and families in grades two and three
School Year Office Hours are 8am-4pm
Summer Office Hours are 9:00am-3:00pm
|They also assist the Superintendent and School Committee with budget development, data collection, reporting and financial analysis.|
All children in grades two or three who arrive after 8:20 AM or who are being dismissed prior to 2:45 PM must be signed in/out in the Delaney Office by a parent/guardian.
Parents are asked to remember:
- All visitors must report to and sign in at the office.
- Do not park in the fire lane.
- Label your child's coats, backpack, boots, supplies etc.
Please contact Mrs. Dumas in the Janelli Annex Office with any questions or concerns at 508-384-5430.
None at this time
Tuition and Bus Fee Payments
Bus fees and tuitions are paid through FACTS Management. Monthly payment plans may only be made by automatic payments from a bank account. Other forms of payment require that the total cost be paid in full by the beginning of the school year.
FACTS Management - What is FACTS Management?
Bus Fee Information
Other Fees and Payments
When making out checks for field trips or other school activities, please use blue or black ink only. Checks should be made payable to: Wrentham Public Schools.
Band Fee Information
School Lunch Prepay
Reserving Space/Facility Use