Assistant Business Manager
Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent and Grades 2-3
The District Office (Janelli Annex Office) is where you find the Superintendent's Office and the Business Office.
- Process payroll, bills and school purchasing
- Serve as the human resources department
- Manage tuition and fee collection through FACTS Management
- Make Facility Use reservations and process CORI requests
- Serve students and families in grades two and three
School Year Office Hours are 8am-4pm
Summer Office Hours are 9:00am-3:00pm
| They also assist the Superintendent and School Committee with budget development, data collection, reporting and financial analysis.|
All children in grades two or three who arrive after 8:20 AM or who are being dismissed prior to 2:45 PM must be signed in/out in the Delaney Office by a parent/guardian.
Parents are asked to remember:
- All visitors must report to and sign in at the office.
- Do not park in the fire lane.
- Label your child's coats, backpack, boots, supplies etc.
Please contact Mrs. Dumas in the Janelli Annex Office with any questions or concerns at 508-384-5430.
None at this time
Tuition and Bus Fee Payments
Bus fees and tuitions are paid through FACTS Management. Monthly payment plans may only be made by automatic payments from a bank account. Other forms of payment require that the total cost is paid in full by the beginning of the school year.
FACTS Management - What is FACTS Management?
Bus Fee Information
Tuition Notice for 2017-2018.pdf
Other Fees and Payments
When making out checks for field trips or other school activities, please use blue or black ink only. Please make checks payable to: Wrentham Public Schools.
Band Fee Information
School Lunch Prepay
Reserving Space/Facility Use